LRS LineShare® Pro
Telephone Line Sharing System/Fax Switch
Eliminate the need for extra dedicated telephone lines with the LRS LineShare Pro.
1 Telephone Line--4 Indpendent Device Ports --usually an answering machine, phone, fax and/or multiple modems.
Use the LRS LineShare Pro fax switch to automatically route calls to your phone, answering machine, fax and modem - all on a single line! Choose Automatic or Semi-Automatic operation. (Telephone line sharing device - fax switch.)
- Automatic line sharing device - Lets up to 4 devices - usually a telephone, answering machine, fax and modem - share a single phone line.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Semi-Automatic" mode - The LineShare Pro immediately answers every call in the "Automatic" mode. If you prefer to have all your extension phones ring normally, the "Semi-Automatic" Mode is also selectable. The choice is yours.
- Remote message notification - Never miss another important message while you're away. Every time you receive a voice message, fax document or data transmission, LRS LineShare Pro will automatically send a special tone message to any desired telephone number - local or long distance. (Not compatible with tone pagers.)
- Multiple Line Seizure Ports -
Up to three device ports can now be designated for emergency line seizure for critical applications.
Distinctive Ring mode for simple line sharing - When you add a second or third phone number to your single line, the LineShare Pro works smoothly with Distinctive Ring service offered by most local phone companies (different companies have various names for this service; check with your phone company for details). In short, the LineShare Pro is able to recognize specific ring patterns assigned to your different phone numbers and route calls to the right device.
Yes, you can use phone company Voice Mail and Caller ID - We've made it possible for the LineShare Pro to work with Voice Messaging from the phone company (requires Distinctive Ring service activation). The system is also compatible with Caller ID service (requires service activation).
Monitoring - LRS LineShare Pro is so smart it stays on the line during every call, listening for tone commands you send from the keypad of a telephone. So you can talk for a few minutes, push three keys, and transfer the call to your fax machine to receive a document. All on the same call.
"Data Polling" - Calls that produce the proper security access code (DTMF tones) get routed to the assigned modem or device for each code.
Programmable security access codes for each device port - lets the LineShare Pro keep your information safe from unwanted callers or hackers.
Simplified Installation -
All line‐in and device jacks are RJ11. No additional connectors are required.
The LineShare Pro features an emergency barge-in or priority access feature that allows one or more devices to always override any other device that us currently using the phone line. Common uses would be elevator emergency phones, ATM machines, credit card terminals or alarm systems.
* A mininum of two DSL In-Line Microfilter phone filters are required - available from most consumer electronics stores.
[Full PDF Brochure...]