Are you using a dialup modem as a primary or backup device with your Point of Sale (POS)?
Whether the Point of Sale (POS) device is a creditcard payment terminal, a ticketing machine, a prepay gas pump or an ATM, you can reduce your costs by using The Stick.
Share an existing phoneline and eliminate those lines that are no longer needed.
Common businesses that use POS:
- Quick Service Restaurants
- Gas stations
- Movie theaters
- Retail stores (food, clothing, other consumer)
- Bus stations
- Train stations
- Travel agents
- Dry Cleaners
- Car Wash
The Stick will meet your needs!
- You can significantly reduce your phone line costs every year
- You now have remote access to the POS modem and the service ports of other equipment.
- ROI is < 60 days
- Dependable -99.99 reliability
- Plug & Play
- Easy to install
- Integrateseasily to your existing
- Compatible with your telecom equipment
- Feature Rich
- Security Access Codes (user defined)
- Extraphone port for an answering machine or another desk phone
- Excellent Support, Free Tech Support
- Proven experience:
- More than 600,000 devices installed
- More than 22 years of service