When using your telephone equipment, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock and injury to persons, including the following:
Read and understand all instructions.
Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the product.
Unplug this product from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
Do not use this product near water, for example, near a bathtub, wash bowl, kitchen sink or laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool.
Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand, or table. The product may fall causing serious damage to the product.
This product should never be placed near or over a radiator or heat register. This product should not be placed in a built-in installation unless proper ventilation is provided.
This product should be operated only from the type of power source indicated on the marking label. If you are not sure of the type of power supply to your home, consult your dealer or local power company.
Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord. Do not locate this product where the cord will be abused by persons walking on it.
Do not overload wall outlets and extension cords as this can result in the risk of fire or electric shock.
Never push objects of any kind into this product through slots in cabinet as they may touch dangerous voltage points or short out parts that could result in a risk of fire or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any kind on the product
To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble this product, but take it to a qualified serviceman when some service or repair work is required. Opening or removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltages or other risks. Incorrect reassembly can cause electric shock when the appliance is subsequently used.
Unplug this product from the wall outlet and refer servicing to qualified service personnel under the following conditions:
Avoid using a telephone (other than a cordless type) during an electrical storm. There may be a remote risk of electric shock from lightning.
Do not use the telephone to report a gas leak
in the vicinity of the leak.
Never install telephone wiring during a lightning storm.
Never install telephone jacks in wet locations unless the jack is specially designed for wet locations.
Never touch uninsulated telephone wires or terminals unless the telephone line has been disconnected at the network interface.
Use caution when installing or modifying telephone lines.
"SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!"